Steps to Boot iPhone 4 GSM Using iBooty 2.3
- Once your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad has been successfully jailbroken on iOS 5.0.1, use the instructions below to put your iDevice into DFU mode.
- Plug your iDevice to your PC or Mac via USB cable.
- Turn OFF your iDevice completely by pressing the Power button on the top.
- Press the Home+Power button at the same time for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the Power button but keep holding the Home button for another 10 seconds.
- Now your iDevice should be in DFU mode.
- Once you see the Done! message, your iDevice will reboot and you will see an Apple logo on its screen. That’s it! Now Cydia, Safari and other jailbroken apps will not crash anymore. Cheers 🙂
See a video for Doing below: